Reengineering LLC is a privately held company, registered in Connecticut, USA.
The CTO of Reengineering LLC is Dr. Adrian Walker. His experience includes:
- Assistant Professor, Rutgers University
- Member of Technical Staff at Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill New Jersey
- Manager, Principles and Applications of Logic Programming, IBM Yorktown Heights Research Laboratory
- Manager, Internet Development, Eventra (a manufacturing supply chain company)
Reengineering LLC provides the
Internet Business Logic system, supporting
flexible, self explaining programs, written in open vocabulary English.
To use the system, simply point a browser to the
login page Shared use is free.
We also provide:
- Semantic Encoding, a method and system for
compressing and securing
the contents of relational databases that is immune from conventional
cryptological attack (joint work with Professor Paul Benjamin). US patent number 6,691,132. International patents pending.
- Confusion Encryption, a novel encryption method having the
property that an attacker who finds a plausible plaintext from a
ciphertext cannot know whether or not the plaintext is
a correct decrypt.